Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hunchback

First off I would like to say that I love the snow. If I have to be cold I want it to snow so that there is something good about being cold. That being said if I have to shovel one more time I am going to have a permanent hunchback. Next time we buy a house I am only looking at houses that face south. I hate facing north because our driveway never melts. I don't mind shoveling snow too much but I am constantly shoveling ice. Also, because we don't have a lawn we only have a tiny strip of grass to pile our snow on so the snow pile is up to my shoulders not. I have a really hard time throwing the snow that high without throwing it over the pile and onto the neighbors driveway. Oh and just so everyone knows Adam doesn't make me shovel. He usually shovels in the morning and cleans off my car and heats it up for me and then if it has snowed while we were at work I shovel before he gets home. I will post a picture of our snow pile when I get home.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0